Grow with Kineticos
Kineticos is a strategic management consulting firm, helping companies in life sciences – especially those in oncology and cell and gene therapies – to solve their critical challenges to deliver strategy and growth. We conduct primary research among our network of experts and a large database of KOLs to provide the most relevant insights and a definitive recommended strategy we feel our client should act on.
We can offer greater resources than individual consultants but also a more closely integrated relationship than big consulting, which brings true understanding, and we do this with a talented, experienced team and a network of affiliate operating executives. We are always looking to add to our team as we meet the expanding needs of our fast-growing market.
If you are looking for your next career move and Kineticos sounds like a good fit for you, or you wish to apply for a specific job we have posted here, complete the form below and submit it to us. We would love to hear from you.
Kineticos Life Sciences is seeking interns who are interested in gaining insight into a consultant career within life sciences. This internship is focused on supporting our internal consulting, operations, sales and marketing needs. Interns at Kineticos get involved in a variety of internal initiatives and client engagements, gaining valuable exposure tot he life sciences industry and experience in a dynamic management consulting firm.
- Conduct secondary market, competitive, therapeutic, disease, and technology research
- Create primary research surveys
- Analyze and organize primary and secondary research data
- Support identification of potential business development and licensing partners for Kineticos clients
- Conduct outreach, schedule meetings, take notes and manage metrics for our clients licensing and partnering efforts
- Support report writing and creation
- Any other project work or initiatives within the operations team
- Creating and supporting thought leadership initiatives
- Supporting and managing internal primary research studies as needed
- Manage workload to project timelines and quality expectations
Please contact us using the form below.