Grow with Kineticos
Kineticos is a strategic management consulting firm, helping companies in life sciences – especially those in oncology and cell and gene therapies – to solve their critical challenges to deliver strategy and growth. We conduct primary research among our network of experts and a large database of KOLs to provide the most relevant insights and a definitive recommended strategy we feel our client should act on.
We can offer greater resources than individual consultants but also a more closely integrated relationship than big consulting, which brings true understanding, and we do this with a talented, experienced team and a network of affiliate operating executives. We are always looking to add to our team as we meet the expanding needs of our fast-growing market.
If you are looking for your next career move and Kineticos sounds like a good fit for you, or you wish to apply for a specific job we have posted here, complete the form below and submit it to us. We would love to hear from you.
Kineticos Life Sciences is seeking interns who are interested in gaining insight into a consultant career within life sciences. This internship is focused on supporting our internal sales and marketing needs, as well as client engageents that involve sales and marketing activities. Interns at Kineticos get involved in a variety of internal initiatives and client engagements, gaining valuable exposure tot he life sciences industry and experience in a dynamic management consulting firm.
- Conduct market research to identify target accounts and key stakeholders within each organization along with additional company-specific information.
- Help define customized value propositions and leverage them in communicating within the life sciences community.
- Manage outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Facilitate / participate in client meetings.
- Provide assistance with guiding business opportunities through the sales cycle of Kineticos and our clients.
- Support proposal and report writing.
- Manage workload to meet project timelines and quality expectations.
This job requires familiarity with the mechanics of conducting market research using various data sources
Please contact us using the form below.