Why work at Kineticos?
- The projects we take on consist of the most critical and challenging problems facing our sponsors. Our progressive, fact-driven approach to management strategies and best practices enables us to provide credible solutions that sponsors can get behind.
- We perform services that are integral to our project sponsors’ business success. As industry experts, we share a responsibility with our sponsors to operate effectively and efficiently while driving results.
- We know there is no “one size fits all” formula for every project sponsor. As a result, we ensure the highest quality of service by bringing together the best talents for the best solutions.
- Our scientific expertise and innovative business strategies are the foundation of our company. We cultivate continued learning for the benefit of our project sponsors and to advance the life sciences industry overall.
Operating Executive Affiliate
Kineticos, a specialized management consulting firm serving the life sciences industry, is expanding its affiliate network to manage its robust pipeline of biopharma related projects. Our affiliate network consists of experienced pharmaceutical, biotechnology, precision medicine, diagnostics and medical device executives who are seeking project work in addition to their current client load. This is an independent contractor role and does not require our affiliates to discontinue their current project work.
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
- Participate in business development meetings
- Assist in proposal development and defense process
- Execute on delivery of management consulting services on a project by project basis
- 10+ years in leadership roles in BioPharma Industry
- 5+ years experience in Business Development
- 5+ years in Consulting
- Degree(s) Preferred: BS, MS, PhD Degree (Life Sciences Field), MD, MBA
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
Direct functional knowledge of Biopharma commercial development including:
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Development and Licensing
- Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access
- Product Launch Strategy and Execution
***We welcome affiliates with expertise in all therapeutic areas.
Click here to submit your resume
Kineticos continually looks to identify potential candidates that can help us better serve our clients. If you would like to learn more about joining our team, please contact Kevin Hampton