Why work at Kineticos?
- The projects we take on consist of the most critical and challenging problems facing our sponsors. Our progressive, fact-driven approach to management strategies and best practices enables us to provide credible solutions that sponsors can get behind.
- We perform services that are integral to our project sponsors’ business success. As industry experts, we share a responsibility with our sponsors to operate effectively and efficiently while driving results.
- We know there is no “one size fits all” formula for every project sponsor. As a result, we ensure the highest quality of service by bringing together the best talents for the best solutions.
- Our scientific expertise and innovative business strategies are the foundation of our company. We cultivate continued learning for the benefit of our project sponsors and to advance the life sciences industry overall.
Sr. Vice President of Biopharma Operations
Kineticos, a specialized management consulting firm serving the life sciences industry, is recruiting for a Sr. Vice President of Biopharma Consulting to join our senior management team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Biopharma business development and commercialization.
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
- Leverage and grow personal network of senior executives within the Biopharma, identifying new business opportunities and securing new client engagements
- Leading the delivery of management consulting services focused on Biopharma commercial operations
- Publishing white papers, blogs, and articles; speaking at major BioPharma conferences and events; and presenting webinars to current and potential clients
- Developing of tools, analytics and processes to augment Kineticos’ current approaches
- Develop and mentor junior staff including Associates, Research Analysts, Program Managers and other support staff
- 10+ years in leadership roles in BioPharma Industry
- 5+ years experience in Business Development
- 5+ years in Consulting
- Degree(s) Preferred: BS, MS, PhD Degree (Life Sciences Field), MD, MBA
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
- Direct functional knowledge of Biopharma commercial development including:
- Corporate and Business Development
- New Product Planning/Strategic Marketing
- Product Launch Strategy and Execution
- Therapeutic Area Experience
- Infectious Disease
- Successful track record in consulting
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with leading client-facing consulting teams, including:
- Communication with, and management of, external clients and internal staff in an organized and productive manner
- Project management and project facilitation skills, especially with leading and facilitating teams and developing client proposals
- Managing multiple, complex projects with medium to large staff teams
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Click here to apply
Kineticos continually looks to identify potential candidates that can help us better serve our clients. If you would like to learn more about joining our team, please contact Jean Service