On October 19th, Kineticos cohosted a Webinar with Cardinal Health Regulatory Sciences focused on the hot topic of Biosimilars. The event drew over 250 registrants and was a huge success. If you were unable to attend the live event, it’s now available On Demand.
Less than one year after the first biosimilar launched in the U.S., analysts are reporting that the worldwide biosimilar market is expected to reach $35 Billion by 2020, according to Allied Market Resource. This new approval pathway for biopharmaceutical companies has significant implications on the market landscape, creating opportunities and challenges. In this webcast, regulatory affairs, product development and commercialization consulting experts from Cardinal Health Regulatory Sciences and Kineticos will discuss the potential impact of biosimilars on product portfolios and competition. Additionally, they will share insights on navigating this evolving landscape to develop a successful strategy to optimize success.
- Mark Osterman – Senior Vice President, Kineticos
- Trey Putnam, PhD, RAC – Vice President and General Manager, Cardinal Health Regulatory Sciences
Upon completion of this webcast, attendees will be able to:
- Make more informed decisions in regard to successful biosimilar launches
- Better navigate the regulatory aspects of the biosimilar development and approval processes
- Understand market access success factors
Who Should Attend:
- Biopharmaceutical C-suite, VPs, Directors and Product Managers
- Therapeutic VPs and Directors
- Clinical Development C-suite, VPs, Directors and Manager