A large bioanalytical lab services division was experiencing stagnant growth:
- Sales were flat for most service offerings while the overall market was growing
- Proposal win rate was below industry standards
- Client’s value proposition had not been articulated and integrated effectively
- Ongoing business metrics were lacking
Kineticos performed a full internal review of people, processes, and products using interviews with stakeholders, including BD, operations, marketing, and management, and Voice-of-the-Customer market research.
Some of the tactics used to re-start growth in the division:
- Need to align commercial team structure, compensation, tactics and tools
- Develop value proposition and Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy based on key differentiators for each service offering
- Link sales targets to the overall division objectives
Kineticos was tasked with supporting implementation of the tactical plan and to perform external evaluation of market segments to drive new targeted strategies.